Contact Us Today!
We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
Please note: We have talented doctors, an awesome staff, free consultations, free second opinions, and many insurance and financing options available.
Trust Your Smile To An Aesthetic Dentist
Are you tired of hiding your smile from others? Wish you could finally do something about your discolored, cracked, or missing teeth? Or, do you simply want to build upon your natural aesthetics? Trust your smile to the best in the game. Dr. Kimmie Patel & Dr. Kunal Parikh have been trained by some of today’s predominant leaders in fields of aesthetic dentistry and facial cosmetics.
A true cosmetic or aesthetic dentist is an experienced artist, who combines art with science, and a knowledge of not only aesthetics but also functional principles governing the mouth and surrounding structures. The final result is a smile that is breathtaking, meets your specific wishes, and provides long-term health and functionality.
Choose the Philadelphia Dentist Who Will Give You a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
At Dentistry for Life, we proudly serve the city of Philadelphia, including Center City, Rittenhouse Square, and the surrounding neighborhoods. Our dentists, Dr. Kimmie Patel and Dr. Kunal Parikh, are experienced cosmetic dentists and aesthetic smile artists. Our patients rely on us to perfect their smiles and help them maintain healthy teeth and gums. If you are seeking a Philadelphia dentist offering comprehensive dental care for every member of your family, choose Dentistry for Life.
Comprehensive Dental Care from Your Philadelphia Dentist
We strive to make life convenient for you, which is why we offer every type of dental procedure you could ever need at our Center City dental office.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Through digital smile design, your input, and our expertise, we create the smile makeover that will change your life, whether using porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, or facial fillers like Botox and Juvederm.
- Implant Dentistry: Dental implants are the most reliable way to replace missing teeth — permanently — whether you’re getting a straight implant, an implant overdenture, or teeth in a day.
- General Dentistry: As a family dentistry practice, we provide a complete menu of oral health care for every member of your household, from crowns and bridges to night guards and TMJ therapy.
- Gum Health: The health of your gums is just as important as the health of your teeth. We administer cleanings and checkups, gum disease therapy, and gummy smile lifts.
- Emergency Dentistry: We are the Philadelphia dentist you can rely on for immediate dental care in times of extreme pain or dental trauma.
- Sedation Dentistry: Because it’s natural to sometimes be anxious about your dental visits or procedures, we provide sedation dentistry so you can relax and undergo the important oral health procedures you need to have done.
Your smile is a valuable asset, which can create a graceful introduction for your personality. Healthy, bright and straight teeth make up for an adorable smile. Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental medicine that deals with improving the aesthetics of teeth. A cosmetic dentist can perform a wide range of operations to bring changes in the teeth, gums and lips. The cosmetic dental treatment is an art and only experienced dental professionals can come out with best results. Our dental office is based in Philadelphia, PA. Our team has been serving the people of the city with quality dental treatment for many years now.
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
You want a Philadelphia dentist who offers cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry, and then some. We provide it. Our team strives to put you at ease for every dental visit and procedure and we focus on patient comfort so you can focus on the end game — a gorgeous, healthy smile.
- Address tooth pain. If you have been suffering with chronic tooth pain, you need to address the problem. Toothaches do not go away on their own and, left to fester, they will become something much worse. We offer emergency dental visits so you can tend to your teeth immediately.
- Say goodbye to embarrassment. Has your smile gotten in the way of your happiness and success? When you are ashamed of how your teeth look or function, you’ll be less likely to smile, speak up, or even engage in a casual dinner with friends or colleagues. Get your confidence back with a smile makeover that addresses aging teeth, missing teeth, chipped teeth, stained teeth, and more.
- Capture a new zest for life. When your teeth make you self-conscious, you’ll give off an unwelcoming vibe to others. How can you smile at a person or feel good enough about yourself to let others see the real you if your teeth are holding you back? Cosmetic dentistry combined with facial fillers will give you a youthful, healthy, vibrant look. Invisalign straightens teeth discreetly.
- Get healthy teeth for life. Our doors are open — make the move to do something about your oral health. It doesn’t matter what condition your teeth are in, we are prepared to find the solution that’s right for you so you can have flawless, healthy, strong, beautiful teeth.
Philadelphia Dentist Offers Saturday and Sunday Appointments
Our office is located at 1601 Walnut Street #1217 in Philadelphia. We offer appointments seven days a week to make dental care convenient for you and your schedule:
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Choose a Philadelphia Dentist you can trust. Visit Drs. Patel and Parikh at our Center City dental office. Appointments are available seven days a week. Contact us to schedule your visit.