Achieve A Movie Star Smile With Veneers
Celebrities are paid to look good – and an essential part of that equation is having excellent teeth. When you see celebs like Denzel Washington, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, George Clooney and Brad Pitt with their megawatt smiles, you wonder if they simply got lucky. There’s a very good chance, however, that they instead found themselves a talented dentist. Land your own experienced cosmetic dentist in Center City at Dentistry for Life and learn more about veneers – the sure route to a movie star smile.
Elements of a Movie Star Smile with Veneers
There are many important components to a movie star smile that make it look as good as it does. Veneers deliver them all:
- White teeth: One of the most noticeable elements of a movie star smile is how white it is. Sure, some celebs achieve this with teeth whitening, but most of them take advantage of veneers, which are made with stain-resistant porcelain that is super-white and stays white.
- Straight teeth: If you’re getting a smile makeover and you have crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth, veneers straighten everything out. You’ll look like you had an excellent round of orthodontics when you’re done, but veneers give you a straight movie star smile in only two visits to your Center City cosmetic dentist.
- Broad smile: A narrow smile is one that has a lot of dark space at the corners of the mouth. You’re unlikely to see many modern movie stars with this characteristic. If they have veneers, their smile has been broadened to make teeth look completely in proportion, optimizing teeth and smile for width, shape, length, thickness, and alignment.
- Flawless: Perfection and porcelain veneers go hand in hand. If you opt for this smile makeover treatment, you will end up with utterly flawless teeth, a sure sign of VIP status.
Smile makeovers created with porcelain veneers are customized in every way to flatter a person’s appearance and complement their skin tone, face shape, and even age and gender. The way teeth are shaped and sized can be masculine or feminine, old or young – the veneers you get are as unique to you as, well, your own DNA.
Movie Stars Who Have Gotten Veneers
Some celebrities have admitted to getting cosmetic dental work done. Others prefer to maintain the illusion of “I was born this way.” Thanks to the internet though, a quick search offers photographic evidence of celebs who may have once had a less-than-perfect smile. Some of the most notable celebrity smile makeovers are:
- Miley Cyrus: Miley grew up in the spotlight, so it’s tough to make physical changes without everyone knowing about it. Her teeth were once short and juvenile-looking, but now they are a flattering size and shape – a sure sign of veneers.
- George Clooney: In the days of Facts of Life and even ER, George was known for his looks, but not necessarily for his teeth. They were good enough for stardom, but he also had a narrow smile. Amid his rise to superstardom, Clooney looks to have gotten some stellar veneers to widen and perfect his smile.
- Ben Affleck: In the Good Will Hunting days, Affleck didn’t have the nicest of teeth. They were small, a little gapped, and not really leading-man style. Fast-forward a few years and he was suddenly sporting the most flawless set of teeth you could find. Thank you, porcelain veneers.
- Demi Moore: Demi has made a reputation for aging well, but there was a time when her teeth weren’t doing her any favors. The size and color of her teeth were at one point transformed into a perfectly white smile.
Megan Fox, Hillary Duff, Nicolas Cage, Matthew Lewis, Blake Lively, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones – the list of celebs who once had imperfect teeth is endless.