Get $500 Off Your Invisalign Treatment
You might think: With that kind of discount, Invisalign treatment must be way out of my budget. Not true.
Invisalign costs anywhere from $3,500 to $5,500, depending on the complexity of your treatment plan. That is a significant investment, but here’s what you need to know:
- The price of Invisalign treatment is comparable to conventional metal braces, with way more perks.
- If you have dental insurance, it may cover a portion of Invisalign treatment.
- The pre-tax dollars in your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) can be used for Invisalign.
- Flexible and affordable monthly payment plans are available.
Braces aren’t cheap, no matter what kind you get. Cost, however, should only be one factor in your decision to straighten your teeth.
Invisalign is discreet.
Center City dental patients choose Invisalign because they want straight teeth – and they want to get them without anyone knowing about it.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- They fit snugly to your teeth so they’re comfortable and stay in place.
- Aligners are removed for meals and snacks, so you can eat whatever you want.
Invisalign is easy to maintain.
Follow the rules of Invisalign and you’ll see results:
- Wear Invisalign 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Clean the aligners daily and after meals before you put them back in your mouth.
- Change Invisalign aligners about every two weeks.
- See your dentist every six weeks for a check-up and your next sets of aligners.
Invisalign has unexpected perks.
Yes, you are going to end up with gorgeous, straight teeth after Invisalign treatment, but you can also:
- Lose a few pounds. Invisalign makes you think twice about every food choice because you must take the aligners out to eat. Sometimes it’s just easier to decline.
- Be more comfortable. Putting your teeth into alignment also aligns your jaw, which means less likelihood of TMJ problems or clenching and grinding your teeth.
- Have healthier teeth. Yes, straight teeth look and feel great, but they are also healthier because they’re easier to clean, which means less bacteria hanging around to cause decay.
Invisalign doesn’t interrupt your life.
Invisalign is attractive to adults and teens alike because the aligners are discreet. You can work, live, and play without any interruptions.
- Adults love Invisalign because they can do their job, maintain their social life, and go about their responsibilities without braces getting in the way.
- Teens love Invisalign because this under-the-radar treatment lets them avoid the rite of passage sometimes referred to as “metal mouth.”
Invisalign is an investment – and it’s worth it.
Invisalign can fix nearly every alignment problem that metal braces fix. And it can fix them without being obvious. You won’t be self-conscious when you’re wearing Invisalign, and your smile will be that much better than much faster because you’re working hard to make your treatment work.
For your new smile, choose the cosmetic dentistry treatment that Center City patients rely on.
Choose Invisalign from the certified Invisalign providers in Philadelphia at Dentistry for Life. Contact us today to learn more about treatment and redeeming your $500 off.