Visit a Top-Rated Philadelphia Dentist
Looking for a Philadelphia dentist in Center City and Rittenhouse Square? At Dentistry for Life, Dr. Kimmie Patel and Dr. Kunal Parikh provide comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. Schedule a visit with our practice to address all your oral health needs.
Services Offered by Your Philadelphia Dentist
Our experienced dentists and highly trained assistants and staff make an excellent team. Working together, we treat all your oral health needs with our complete menu of dental offerings allows. No matter your dental concerns or goals, there is a procedure that can correct, complete, and perfect your smile so you will be confident and healthy.
- General dentistry: As a family dentistry practice, Dentistry for Life serves the youngest to the oldest patients. We address all dental concerns, repair problem teeth using dental crowns and bridges, replace missing teeth with dentures, and correct mouth pain with TMJ therapy and night guards.
- Cosmetic dentistry: When you are ready to upgrade your smile, our complete cosmetic dentistry services make it possible, from porcelain veneers to teeth whitening to Invisalign. Before you give us the green light for your upgrade, you can view your personalized smile makeover thanks to our innovative digital smile design software. Accompany cosmetic dentistry with our carefully administered facial fillers like Botox and Juvederm and you will recapture a more youthful appearance.
- Implant dentistry: If you are missing one tooth or an entire arch of teeth, dental implants are the secure, durable, permanent solution. An implant replaces the tooth root and is topped with a natural-looking prosthetic tooth to complete your smile. Teeth-in-a-day ensure that you will never be without a complete smile during the time it takes to achieve your permanent new teeth. Implant overdentures combine the security of dental implants with the convenience of dentures for a complete smile.
- Gum health: Don’t underestimate the importance of gum health. At your regular checkups and cleanings, we tend to your gums as well as your teeth, conduct oral cancer screenings and check for gum disease. And if you’re unhappy with your gummy smile, we can fix that too.
- Emergency dentistry: Sometimes your oral health concerns simply cannot wait for your next dental visit. It’s important to know that you have a Philadelphia dentist you can rely upon in an emergency. Severe tooth pain, bleeding, a knocked-out tooth, and any sort of dental or mouth trauma all warrant a call to the dentist so you can be seen immediately. We perform emergency root canal therapy, repair broken teeth and fillings, and carry out emergency tooth removal when necessary.
Don’t Let Dental Anxiety Keep Your from Seeing Your Philadelphia Dentist
We understand that many people struggle with dental anxiety. We work to minimize your stress by offering sedation dentistry. Knowing this option is available can help you get through the smallest to the biggest dental procedures. Through oral sedation, you will be made comfortable and relaxed while remaining awake.
Your Philadelphia Dentist: Focusing on Function and Beauty
Modern dentistry is about more than function, it’s also about design. We have been trained by leaders in the fields of aesthetic dentistry and facial cosmetics and have years of experience in creating customized smile makeovers. Our patients know that both perfection and artistry are at the heart of the work we do. Your smile will not only be healthy, it will be beautiful, no matter what procedure you choose or need to undergo.
If you want to rejuvenate the focal point of your face and upgrade your smile, rely on our Philadelphia dentists, meticulous about the work they do and combining the importance of good oral health with the beauty of flawless cosmetic enhancements.
Schedule a Visit with Your Center City Philadelphia Dentist
Dentistry for Life is located at:
1601 Walnut Street #1217
Philadelphia, PA 19102
We make dentistry convenient for you by offering office hours seven days a week:
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Make an appointment with a Philadelphia dentist in Rittenhouse Square, Center City, Philadelphia. Allow us to give you the healthy, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.