Philadelphia Family Dentist for Your Entire Household
At Dentistry for Life, we care for patients of all ages, serving their unique dental needs from childhood to adolescence to adulthood. Our comprehensive family dentistry practice in Philadelphia offers cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, general dentistry, preventive dentistry, implant dentistry, facial fillers, and emergency dentistry. We have office hours seven days a week to make dental care convenient and accessible for you and your entire family.
Family Dentist in Philadelphia Treats Patients of All Ages
Oral health changes from age to age. Our goal as a trusted Philadelphia family dentistry practice is to help you through your unique dental challenges and changes to your oral health in every stage of life. We respect your individual needs while making healthy teeth and gums the priority.
At Dentistry for Life we treat:
- Kids: It is our honor to welcome the youngest people to our practice. We treasure the opportunity to usher in a new generation of dental patients, giving them a positive experience and getting them on the right track to a lifetime of good dental habits so they feel confident and calm at the dentist and prioritize oral health. We offer cleanings, sealants, x-rays, and orthodontic evaluations to children.
- Teens: Many teens know they’re facing an adolescence filled with trips to the family dentist because of braces. We aim to make orthodontia an enjoyable experience. Invisalign braces can be a great option for many responsible teens who will do just about anything to prevent a metal mouth.
- Adults: Adults may have a difficult time putting themselves first in a world full of family and professional obligations. We stress to all our patients that making dental health a priority will serve them well now and as they age. Adulthood is also when people may finally decide that they want to change the appearance of their smile using cosmetic dentistry, or even boost a smile makeover using facial fillers. We offer enhancements like porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and Botox.
- Seniors: If you’ve reached senior status and are still enjoying your permanent teeth, you should be proud of yourself. Many seniors, though, find themselves experiencing gum disease and a deteriorating smile because of age, medications, and illness. We treat periodontal disease, place dental implants, and do whatever is necessary to restore the form and function of every older adult’s smile so they can have a healthy mouth and strong teeth.
- Expectant mothers: Pregnancy sometimes changes a mother’s oral health. Pregnancy gingivitis is a common occurrence, albeit temporary. Severe morning sickness can damage tooth enamel. Saliva production can temporarily change. We give mothers-to-be their regular cleanings and exams when pregnant to ensure that their mouth is as healthy as their body for their growing baby.
Personalized Treatment from Your Philadelphia Family Dentist
Though we cater to all age groups at Dentistry for Life, our treatments are hardly one-size-fits-all. Every patient gets individualized care for their unique oral health. Dental care is customized to address your strengths, weaknesses, questions, concerns, and smile goals.
Our Philadelphia dental office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and we keep up with dental innovations to give you multiple options for treatment and enhancements. We take the time to get to know you, your lifestyle, and your oral health and medical history so we can help you have a strong, beautiful smile for life.
Kindness and understanding are an essential counterpart to modern dentistry. Offering the best treatments for your dental needs is essential, but we do so with a gentle hand. We know that many patients have anxiety about going to the dentist. For that reason, and to make dental procedures more comfortable for the patients who need some extra TLC, we offer sedation dentistry so you can rest more easily through an appointment.
Find a Philadelphia Dentist for the Entire Family
It’s convenient and helpful to be able to rely on one Philadelphia dentist to treat your entire family. At Dentistry for Life, we aim to be that resource and to help you and your family maintain healthy teeth and gums, now and in the future.